Hi, Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little about me and why I love photography.

I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. I'm a young mom of 2 little girls. (As I type this, one is 3 years and one is 3 months old). The photo on the left is of the 3 year old (my other daughter is also hiding in the photo- I was pregnant at the time ;)

I love photographing people and details. I've learned that what really matters is not the pictures of the people, but the pictures that show who a person really is. That's why I tend to photograph people doing things together. I direct a little, and pose a little now and then, but I really treasure the opportunity to capture the real moments.

For more information on the basics of what I do, pricing, etc. you can visit my website. The blog will show you a few photos from each session. It'll also be where you'll see contests from time to time and announcements about upcoming events and changes at Heather Lynne Photography. I also blog a little about my life here, so you'll get to know me a bit through reading.

I hope you'll check it out & stay a while!

If you're interested in subscribing to the RSS feed (you need a feed reader to do that!), click on the little orange box below.


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Emily

For whatever reason, I ended up with qhite a few of Emily that I wanted to share. We tried quite a few different things with her that I liked the result of.

Emily wanted a picture to show the back of her dress, and this one is a definite favourite of mine:




Emily
August 29, 2009
Kitchener, Ontario








11 comments:

Adam Squier September 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I'm really liking the reflection image at the end. Beautiful.

Cruise Gossip Girl September 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Heather these are great. I love the first one and all of the little reflection shots! Super cute!

Rebecca September 6, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

The dress (first shot) and the shadow are awesome. Great job with these sisters. All three are beautiful and classy.

Photography By Jo September 7, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

I love these! :D

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog September 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Thanks everyone! :)

Christine September 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

All of the sisters are ahsolutely stunning and the photos of them are amazing! Great job to all of you :)

Erin Marie October 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

#4 is stunning. What a super stylish senior!

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog October 7, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Thanks Christine & Erin :)
It was such a fun session!

Lydia October 21, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Heather, these are so creative! Love the reflections and shadows!

Allison Bess October 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

I love these! The water ones are great!

Charlotte Justine January 22, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

These are great! Lots of style, personality, and good use of light! And beautiful subject!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP