Hi, Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little about me and why I love photography.

I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. I'm a young mom of 2 little girls. (As I type this, one is 3 years and one is 3 months old). The photo on the left is of the 3 year old (my other daughter is also hiding in the photo- I was pregnant at the time ;)

I love photographing people and details. I've learned that what really matters is not the pictures of the people, but the pictures that show who a person really is. That's why I tend to photograph people doing things together. I direct a little, and pose a little now and then, but I really treasure the opportunity to capture the real moments.

For more information on the basics of what I do, pricing, etc. you can visit my website. The blog will show you a few photos from each session. It'll also be where you'll see contests from time to time and announcements about upcoming events and changes at Heather Lynne Photography. I also blog a little about my life here, so you'll get to know me a bit through reading.

I hope you'll check it out & stay a while!

If you're interested in subscribing to the RSS feed (you need a feed reader to do that!), click on the little orange box below.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sierra is One!



My neice, Sierra, is having her first birthday in July and since my sister and her family are visiting Canada for a couple of weddings, we thought we'd get a little photoshoot in.



You might remember her from her newborn session posted on the blog nearly a year ago.



This time, we loaded the car up with a chair, a helium balloon, and a bassinett, and took off!



After a quick little session due to the one-year-old attention span, we came home for naptime. Thanks to some rainy weather, we ended up experimenting with a makeshift studio in my mom's living room and we ended up with some more cute shots.



I really like this one:



These are just a few of my favourites, but I loved so many of them!

There is some cool processing that I want to do on some of these (and will probably do another post with some of them), but it will have to wait until I catch up on client work. I wanted to get a little preview up for my sister and my mom though, before I get back to work ;)

11 comments:

Steve June 20, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Love the yellow basket shot, nice!

The Bedke Fam June 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

SO CUTE! I can't believe how much older she looks. You did an awesome job with the pics, Heather!

Roz Mitchell June 22, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Heather these are wonderful! Love the balloon! So awesome!

Sylvia Borgo June 22, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

She is a darling! I love the vibrant colors of the basket shot. You captured a great moment!

Jeannie June 22, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

I love the lashes and the soft fuzzy hair. Great photos!

Olivia June 23, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

LOVE the shot with the yellow basket and of course the first picture is just gorgeous! What a doll!

Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

How adorable!!! :) great pics!!
-- Angela

Frank DiMeo June 23, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

These are great Heather I love them!

We did relay for life too (o:

Sundin Photography June 24, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

I love that last one the MOST. So cute.

Cruise Gossip Girl June 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Oh Heather! These are simply precious and divine! I love the bassinett shot and all of the rest of them! You have such a gift with children.

Mariea Rummel Photography September 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Love the one of her in the basket! So cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP