Hi, Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little about me and why I love photography.

I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. I'm a young mom of 2 little girls. (As I type this, one is 3 years and one is 3 months old). The photo on the left is of the 3 year old (my other daughter is also hiding in the photo- I was pregnant at the time ;)

I love photographing people and details. I've learned that what really matters is not the pictures of the people, but the pictures that show who a person really is. That's why I tend to photograph people doing things together. I direct a little, and pose a little now and then, but I really treasure the opportunity to capture the real moments.

For more information on the basics of what I do, pricing, etc. you can visit my website. The blog will show you a few photos from each session. It'll also be where you'll see contests from time to time and announcements about upcoming events and changes at Heather Lynne Photography. I also blog a little about my life here, so you'll get to know me a bit through reading.

I hope you'll check it out & stay a while!

If you're interested in subscribing to the RSS feed (you need a feed reader to do that!), click on the little orange box below.


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girly Shoes

Yesterday I dressed Katrina in a little outfit (this usually only happens when I put her in a little dress for church on Sundays- I prefer to dress her in a snuggly sleeper most of the time). I felt that this was the perfect opportunity to squeeze her little baby feet into some little baby sneakers.

The shoes lasted long enough for some pictures & then she kicked them off & I put them on the stairs to be taken up to her room later. A little later I noticed Talia's shoes nearby & thought, huh, how cute, all three of us have pink & white shoes... photo op!



Apparently I'm on a pink kick (oh, that's punny) lately- with the shoes & the laundry, but that's the reality of the life of a mom of girls.

...who am I kidding? I'm wearing bright pink pajama bottoms right now and that has nothing to do with being a mom ;)

Here's one of the photos from her cute little outfit (I know a certain aunt who wouldn't let me get away with just posting the photo of the shoes ;)

4 comments:

mary March 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Wow, the resemblence of katrina and talia are huge in this picture. :) Verrrry very cute - great picture!

Tami March 18, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Awwwww! I know this baby - you already had her about 3 years ago! :) Who would that certain aunt be? I know I for one would never be so demanding ... :)

Heather March 18, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

:) Well at least she comments on my blog- that makes up for her demands ;) haha

You really thiknk they look that alike? (Of course Talia had a generous crop of dark hair- maybe that's why it's hard for me to tell).

The Bedke Fam March 20, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

i love the shoe pic. it's so cool. and katrina is so adorable!!!! i love her headband.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP