Hi, Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little about me and why I love photography.

I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. I'm a young mom of 2 little girls. (As I type this, one is 3 years and one is 3 months old). The photo on the left is of the 3 year old (my other daughter is also hiding in the photo- I was pregnant at the time ;)

I love photographing people and details. I've learned that what really matters is not the pictures of the people, but the pictures that show who a person really is. That's why I tend to photograph people doing things together. I direct a little, and pose a little now and then, but I really treasure the opportunity to capture the real moments.

For more information on the basics of what I do, pricing, etc. you can visit my website. The blog will show you a few photos from each session. It'll also be where you'll see contests from time to time and announcements about upcoming events and changes at Heather Lynne Photography. I also blog a little about my life here, so you'll get to know me a bit through reading.

I hope you'll check it out & stay a while!

If you're interested in subscribing to the RSS feed (you need a feed reader to do that!), click on the little orange box below.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Emily, Katie, & Amber ~ Sisters



Emily, Katie, & Amber
September 13, 2007
Victoria Park
Kitchener, Ontario

I went to a park with these three sisters to take some photos of them- it was a LOT of fun!! .




Emily is the oldest of the three who were there for the session (they have 3 other siblings).


Then comes Katie


Followed by Amber (who could not stop pulling faces ;)










One more individual of each of the girls to share with you...






Emily on the monkey bars


And this last one involves a little unusual post processing, but I like the effect :)


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP