Hi, Welcome to my blog!

Here's a little about me and why I love photography.

I've been married to my best friend for 5 years. I'm a young mom of 2 little girls. (As I type this, one is 3 years and one is 3 months old). The photo on the left is of the 3 year old (my other daughter is also hiding in the photo- I was pregnant at the time ;)

I love photographing people and details. I've learned that what really matters is not the pictures of the people, but the pictures that show who a person really is. That's why I tend to photograph people doing things together. I direct a little, and pose a little now and then, but I really treasure the opportunity to capture the real moments.

For more information on the basics of what I do, pricing, etc. you can visit my website. The blog will show you a few photos from each session. It'll also be where you'll see contests from time to time and announcements about upcoming events and changes at Heather Lynne Photography. I also blog a little about my life here, so you'll get to know me a bit through reading.

I hope you'll check it out & stay a while!

If you're interested in subscribing to the RSS feed (you need a feed reader to do that!), click on the little orange box below.


Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vanessa ~ Maternity



Vanessa
May 24, 2008
Victoria Park, Kitchener
Due July 2

I met with Vanessa and Jon while they were in town on Saturday to do some maternity photos for them. It was a beautiful day which was a nice change from the weather last week. We took a few shots at Jon's parents' house before heading to a park. I'm really excited for these two to have their first baby as Jon is my husband's cousin, so they are friends of ours. We can't wait to meet their baby boy!







You can't hide, Vanessa ;)


Jon, goofing around as usual- trying to hold up the belly.












"I'm HOW big around?!"


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP